Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol. 10

It's still Friday, right?  You'll have to forgive me for my late post...I'm off doing Army duty and weapons qual, staff call, dinner, and a run were on the schedule before I could sit down and knock this post out.

I had a few good outfits this week, but this one took the cake.  I think I stepped outside the box a bit AND I even did my hair (differently than I normally do, anyways).  Let's see what you think.


Dress: H&M
Sweater and Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Belt:  Target
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson


I've worn this dress a number of times, 
but the addition of a weathered brown belt 
and a soft cream sweater 
gives a rather stuffy dress a rustic, almost bohemian feel.




I just french braided my hair all the way down on each side, 
then wrapped the ends around each other 
and pinned (and pinned and pinned) in place.  
Pull out a few wispy pieces in front 
and the look goes from elementary school to bohemian cool. 


Now I know where all those forehead lines come from...
Note to self: stop raising eyebrows ASAP.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...