Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol. 11

This was outfit #2 of the week...outfit #1 was a waste because I was running late for work, so I had no time to take photos.  But...the good news is that this outfit is actually better!  The other one had some of the same items from last week, so I like that this one totally mixes it up!

And I knew this would be the outfit of the week when the first two people I saw at work made comments.  I even ran over to Target in the afternoon and had the checkout lady compliment my shoes, so they must be good!  Thanks, Target Lady!
So, here goes!

Trousers:  H&M
Tank: American Eagle
Vest: Charlotte Russe
Belt:  Express
Shoes: Aldo
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: H&M
Watch: Stolen from the Hubs

Here are the magic shoes...not terribly uncomfortable, but my feet did hurt at the end of the day.  I do love how perfectly the necklace matched the shoes...

 

Note:  Peg-legged pants make thou butt look bigger

I didn't have enough time to do anything fancy with my still-wet hair, so a quick little pony had to do.  Later in the day, I realized how bad it looked so I took it out and went au naturel.   It must also be said that an older lady went by during her daily morning walk, and here we were, standing in front of our house taking fashion shots.  Uncomfortable, much? 

As a side note, I'm super stoked for my rental 50mm to arrive tomorrow so I can test it out.  I'm thinking it will make my weekly fashion posts even better!  Now, if it were only Friday afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...