Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol. 9

This is the first post following my new fashion feature plan...featuring one really good outfit each week, rather than filling all this space with outfits that are, well let's just say it, meh.

I got a lot of compliments on this one...perhaps it was that people were expecting me to return from a sick day wearing the business casual equivalent of a potato sack (trust me, if jammies were authorized, I'd do it). Or maybe I just managed to put a good one together... You be the judge.


Skirt:  Express
Ruffled Tank: New York & Co
Cardi: H&M
Belt:  Stolen from another dress in my closet


Ring: Aldo Accessories
Wedding and Engagement Ring:  Zales
Skinny Waist:  c/o 24 hour flu

Earrings and Bracelet:  Charlotte Russe

Shoes: Jessica Simpson circa 2005
Pasty Skin: c/o no free time

I must admit, I caught some flack from a certain fashion-conscious-even-if-he's-batting-straight coworker of mine for pairing a black and gray ensemble with the brown belt and shoes.  I politely informed him that it's exactly this unexpected pairing that takes the outfit from office ordinary to casually cutting edge.  Agree or disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...