Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - vol. 12 TWOFER!

Even though I told myself I was only going to focus on one outfit a week for FFWU so I wouldn't be so stressed and feel like I have to put together an awesome ensemble every day, I didn't follow the rules this week.  I took my original photos early on, but then had an idea for casual Friday (even though my original idea didn't pan out...the second outfit is an example of late-night outfit evolution).

But we're getting ahead of ourselves...let's start with outfit #1.  It was unseasonably cold this week..and probably the last "cold snap" (as my husband would say) of the year, so I took full advantage and busted out some winter items.

Leggings:  Arden B
Tank: Express
Blazer: H&M
Scarf:  New York & Co
Boots:  Aldo
Earrings: Charlotte Russe

 
Ring: Charlotte Russe


And here's outfit #2!



Jeans:  Red Engine from Denim Bar in DC
Shirt: Old Navy

 
Belt and Big Ring: Express
Bracelet:  American Eagle
Mint Nailpolish from Sally Hanson

 
Shoes: Shoedazzle a billion years ago...and this is the first time I've worn them!
 

Mint earrings to match nail polish from Charlotte Russe...also a billion years ago.
Wet hair = lazy Friday 

Apparently mint is the color of the season, woot woot!  These pics are a bit blurry since I switched lenses on the hubs and he hasn't gotten use to it yet.  But it's soft and lovely, so I can't complain.  Husband also couldn't believe I had a pair of shoes that I had never worn!  Truth is, I have a ton of shoes.  So, it's actually quite unbelievable that I don't have MORE shoes I never wear...  Time to buy more shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Clean out your closet so I can have New clothes!!!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...