Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday

I love this lens...


I can't believe how amazing these photos look.  He's just so handsome...and the photographer ain't bad either.  Although I must admit a fair number of my recent photos have been, uh, less than stellar.  I'm finding it hard to adjust to the static lens (my old 55-85 had some zoom at least...and the 75-300 has serious zoomage).   I'm also noticing that I have a hard time getting the focus just right...but when I do...


These pics were taken over the weekend while we were lounging around...Nash think he owns the place.  I tend to agree...  The pic below was taken in very low light (our house is a freakin cave) and yet I think it still looks great...the softness of it adds something, I think.


Later that night, the in-laws stopped by and Nash had a good time with Grandmom (as usual).  Have I mentioned that he is wildly obsessed with anything soft and cuddly (and by obsessed I mean he loves to bite the crap out of them...affectionately, of course)?


 
Quite possibly my favorite picture of him...ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...