Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fashionable Weekend Purchases

This weekend we all piled into the car early one day to head over to this upscale outdoor shopping mall for some retail therapy.

We were in search of shoes - new running sneaks for me and new everyday sneaks for Joe. No shoes for me, but we did find some other sweet gems.

Nashie got some new Puma sneaks, a fedora, some shades, and a long-sleeve tee all from the Gap. He wore the Pumas to school today and already got compliments.


Daddy got new Pumas, and Mama got two tanks and some really awesome crops from Lululemon, which is my all time favorite store. I could literally spend my life savings in there.



If only every weekend were filled with endless piles of money and beautiful clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...