Monday, August 20, 2012

Things I'm Loving



I mean, besides finding gems like this hiding in the iPhone archives.

I've seen those posts around the blogosphere and totally think it's an awesome idea, so I thought I'd get in on it.  Basically, it's just a chance to share some of the things I've found around the web lately in hopes that you might think they're awesome too.  It's like sharing the love...interweb style.

Pinterest makes this whole thing really rather easy.  If you don't know about Pinterest, you just aren't living and I INSIST you hop on over there and check it out.  You can start by checking out my boards/pins...I've got lots of lovelies already saved for ya.


  • I so need these S'mores Bars in my life ASAP.
  • Thinking I'll do my hair like this tomorrow.
  • One of my favorite Mama bloggers just had her 2nd baby...you'll have to check out her FB until she stops smooching his cheeks long enough to blog about it.
  • Another of my favorite Mama bloggers turned me on to Cinemagr.am.  Still trying to master it, but the featured videos are awesome inspiration.
  • Feeling like I see this (cute girls in chucks) everywhere, so I feel I must get some.
  • Working with this lady to redesign my blog header...thinking it's going to be masterful
  • If you a web-type and you don't have one of these, I suggest you get one.  They're awesome.  Oh yeah, and you get free business cards from these guys when you sign up.


So there you have it, my first list of Things I'm Loving.  Hope you stumbled upon a few new gems...and if not, I'll try to do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...