Thursday, August 30, 2012

Things I'm (Currently) Loving

Loving His Outfit.

Last week I debut this "Things I've Loving" feature as a way to share with you guys all the things I've stumbled upon in the last week or so.  I spend a lot of time online (it's ridiculous really), so I often see things that I have to have or must try or just think is stinkin cute.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have already seen some of these.


  • I just might have to buy all these flavors.  Just to try them.  Too bad they don't have a sampler pack 'cause I would buy the heck out of that! Instead I settled for the Dark Chocolate Cherry and the Cinnamon Raisin.

  • This post about breastfeeding might just have contributed to this crazy rash of baby fever I got goin on right about now.   Next time around, I'm putting her on speed dial.

  • Thanks to one of my favorite mommy bloggers, Melissa at dearbabyblog, I'm expecting my first FIX on the 7th.  Hoping at least one thing is a keeper.

  • This slideshow caught my eye...  This is my dream closet for Nash whenever we finally get settled.  It's so organized!  Can't wait until he has his own "real" room again. 

  • Found a new pancake recipe that's Paleo and could easily be high in protein (or higher, maybe).  Going to try them next week and I'll let you know how it goes.

  • And just for grins, here's a funny YouTube video that my coworker showed me (and all the other guys in my office).  Thought it was so good, I had to forward it on to the Hubs so he could have a chuckle.  And now I'm sharing it with you.  You're welcome.


Feel free to share some of your favorite findings this week by leaving links in the comments.  I'd love to see (and maybe pin) what you come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...