Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

I'm a little behind in the blogging (life with a new baby), but I wanted to make sure I did all the entries for this week.   I also failed to write down exactly what we ate for dinner last week, but I know it strayed quite a bit from my plan as noted here.  But here is what I did write down:

Monday:  ?
Tuesday:  Joe's parents
Wednesday:  Mahi, sauteed spinach, ?
Thursday:  Veggie sloppy joes, corn on the cob
Friday:  Free
Saturday:  Cookout with family (chicken, steak, mahi) with rosemary potatoes, salad, and sauteed green beans
Sunday:  Italy Italy (he had linguine with red clam sauce and I had baked ravioli)

This week we aren't doing much better.  We've had some long, rough days with the baby, so we've had some thrown together dinners.  Here is a rundown:

Monday:  Leftovers
Tuesday:  Leftovers
Wednesday:  Maple-brown sugar salmon, four cheese & herb couscous, and yellow squash
Thursday:  Spaghetti squash and meatball (he had veggie, I had turkey and chicken)
Friday:  Free
Saturday:  Chicken and orzo soup and spinach salad
Sunday:  Leftovers

Next week I start working out again (got the green light from the doctor today!), so I am hoping to start eating better.  More on this in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...