Sunday, December 25, 2011

Biggest Mistake Ever

I completely regret ever giving my baby a pacifier. It's been a solid week now since we took it away and it's not getting any better. He's refusing to sleep, needing us to rock him and rock him until our arms fall off, and will just cry and cry. I never knew it would be this difficult or take this long. I read a lot of forums about this before deciding to finally take it away and everything said "a few days." It's literally been a week and I don't feel it getting any easier. It's just one hurdle after another...like my kid was born hating sleep. Makes me feel like I've done something wrong...makes me wonder if it's ever going to get better or if I'll be rocking him to sleep when he's 5. All you parents out that have kids that you place in the crib and they fall asleep...be thankful. And stop sharing for great sleep stories...I'm liable to snap. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...