Sunday, December 4, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #17

This week marks the second time I've done this including Saturday and Sunday, and I think I'm liking it.  I dunno, maybe it's me, but I just feel better about my life knowing I do more than just go to work, go home, fall asleep, go to work, go home...   Even so, I had drill this weekend, so I really didn't deviate from my boring old schedule much anyways.  Well let's get down to it...oh, and check out Amy's page if you wanna see where I got the idea for this.

DAMN!  I forgot to take pictures on Sunday...  Not even one!!


Monday was the day of play!!  At lunch, we got some grub from Nature's Table, then hit up the play place.  There were lots of kiddos around to make friends with, but Nash was more interested in climbing the slide and laying down in it.

After work and dinner and all that "have to" business, Nashie and Dad made blanket tents and the little man did his best "woe is me" impression on one of our pillows.


Tuesday morning during my run, I noticed all of the pretty Christmas lights that were up.  Sadly, the only thing we have up so far is this piddly little waving snowman thing.  We've got to get our sh*t together or it'll be New Years before we know it.

At lunch, I learned that our mall just got a Moe's!!  We already have one in town, but it's a bit too far for lunch, so this is awesome.  Even so, I prefer Chipotle...

That night we met our friends Tiffany and Elliott and their baby girl Kyla out at the Melting Pot for some yum-o fondue (courtesy of some freebie gift certificates).  Although Bubs was a bit out of sorts that night, we managed to make it through without too many issues.


I didn't even leave the office for lunch on Wednesday.  Working web lunch and budget analysis really killed my motivation.


Thursday means play place!!  Bubs put his new found communication skills to good use making friends at the mall (translation:  he walked around screaming at all the other kids...they were understandably shaken).  He stopped screaming just long enough to hop a ride in his airplane (don't those eyes just scream, back off co-pilot, I've got the controls?)...

After dinner, we all snuggled on the couch to watch some Yo Gabba and play with the kitty toys (no eyes were poked out during this play session...thank god).


Friday was no bueno.  After finding out on Tuesday that my sweet, sweet kitty Scooter had kidney failure, we ended up putting him to sleep on Friday.  It was definitely a tough day, so I decided to take pics of all the things that cheered me up that day.  1.  Yum-o smoothie from TS.  2.  Beautiful flowers from my super sweet co-workers (thanks, guys).  3.  Ben N Jerry's (thanks again to co-workers for suggesting).  4.  Snuggling with my Bubman after his bath.


Saturday I had to be up BRIGHT and early for my Army Physical Fitness Test (AKA APFT...AKA God help me).  It was a morning of not much until I headed to Chipotle ::insert cheers here:: for lunch.  I also headed over to H&M to stock up on new items for FFWU and the Bubs.

When I got home, I found a very asleep little man who had refused to nap at Grandmom and Grandpop's that day (excited much, buddy?).  After we woke him up for dinner, he was seriously crankers.  But he settled down next to dad on the couch and seriously examined his wash cloth at bathtime.  These things calm babies, didn't you know?

Well that's another week down.  Hope you enjoyed it more than I did!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...