Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up vol 13

It's Friday!  And thank god...it's been such a super busy week, I need a mental recharge for sure.  Can't wait to just hang out with my little man and avoid responsibility all together!  But before I can do that, we've got to talk fashion.  For those of you who are new here, let me explain.  When I first got into blogging, I noticed a lot of mommy/baby bloggers would post about fashion every now and then.  Some sewing/craft bloggers would post more often.  And then there were the full-blown fashion bloggers.  I decided I was going to be a hybrid of sorts and do it all.  The FFWU was born!

Each week I photograph what I wore and I share it here.  It's very similar to what everyone else does, but it's giving me a reason to be adventurous and find things hidden in the deep recesses of my closet that may never have been found if not for FFWU.  This week's feature has some surprises!  Here goes:


Monday
Surprise!  I forgot to take a pic!  (not really a surprise)


Tuesday
Crops, Tank, and Belt: Express (Seen here and here)
Shirt:  Target
Shoes:  Shoedazzle (new)
Cuff:  Aldo Accessories

Wednesday
Dress:  Gap (50% off!!)
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson
Earrings:  Aldo Accessories

Thursday
Jeans:  H&M
Shirt:  Bebe
Cardi:  Target (Seen here and here)
Belt:  Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson

Bubs:
Pants:  Gap
Shirt:  Gifted from ??

Friday
Jeans, Top, Wedges, and Earrings:  Charlotte Russe
White Under Tank: Banana Republic

A while back I posted that I highly encouraged you all the do your own version of FFWU...even if you don't blog...just send me your photos and I'll give you a shoutout!  Well, my dear friend Carolyn did just that (surprise #2 - guest feature!).  She was great about remembering to take her photos and sending me all the info I needed to feature her.  Fashion blogger in the making!  So here she is, straight from the west coast!

Monday
Jeans:  Lucky
Tank: JCrew
Top: INC from Macy's
Shoes: DSW (her go-to shoes!)
Tuesday

Dress: Gap
Scarf and Leggings:  Express
Boots:  JCPenney

Wednesday

Jeans, Shirt, and Sweater: JCrew
Scarf (last minute addition when she realized the tank was a little low for work): Express
Boots: Zappos
Necklace: Tiffany's

Thursday

Jeans:  Gap
Shirt:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Style and Co from Macy's
Necklace:  Tiffany's (she has a great husband)



The other thing I forgot to mention about Carolyn's outfits is that she tried to wear green or red every single day this week in honor of the holidays.  Just when you think it's too much work to put together an outfit and take a pic, the girl throws in a theme too!  Mad props go out to Carolyn for being a part of FFWU...maybe one day she'll start a blog and we can stare at her outfits every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...