Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up Vol. 5

What a week!  I am tired just thinking about it, but it's been super productive.  I feel like I am starting to get a handle on some things (although others not so much).  My madre is still staying with us, so we have an extra set of hands around the house, and I'm getting more comfortable in my tasks at work.  But who cares about all that....let's get into the fashion!


Monday

Crops:  Express
Pink Tank: H&M
Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Flats: Kitson LA
Sunnies:  Target
Ups:  Homegrown

Tuesday

Skirt, Cardi, and Belt:  H&M
Ruffled Tank:  J. Crew
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe


Wednesday

Dress and Blazer:  Express
Shoes:  Shoedazzle
Cuff:  Aldo Accessories


Thursday

Pants and Blank Under Tank:  Express
Shirt: H&M

Nashie Jammies:  Children's Place


Friday

Jeans:  Joe's Jeans from DenimBar in DC
Shirt:  Free People
Shoes:  Charlotte Russe
Clip In Extensions (did you even know they were there??):  Sally Beauty Supply

Nashie Jammies:  Children's Place


And that's it for this crazy train...be sure to check back next Friday for even more fashion insanity!  And if you have comments you'd like to share, good or bad, feel free to drop me a line on here or find me on facebook.  Thanks for reading!
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...