Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #12

So this should be week 13, buuuuut, we missed last week.  Life happens, you know...

We have sooooo much stuff to blog about around here...cannot wait.  But we gotta get through the Week in iPhone first.  One step at a time.  Linking up with Amy at a good life...cause she rocks...and so does little P-Ray.

The details:

Monday was an awesome day...because all my pics are of Bubs!  Nothing else seemed worthy of my click-click.  So we partied at the place play during lunch, as usual.  Bubs is really starting to get into it and makes all kinds of friends while he is there.  At work, we sat down for a delicious dinner followed up by some even more delicious grapes.  We do healthy desserts here...until tomorrow anyways!  After dessert, the sugar rush helped Bub climb into (and out of and into and...) his basket.  He also played "get mama" in the tunnel.



Tuesday was ANOTHER work day, and one of two days during the week that I cover down on the front desk so Melanie can go to lunch.  The eye in the sky watches over me so I don't listen to other stations.  After work, Nash conquered the basket from another angle and we were so proud of him, we took him to Del's for some late night ice cream.  After stuffing ourselves, Bubs decided he wanted to pick all the dots off his bath mat.


Wednesday is Sales Meeting day!  My iPhone has become the cool new way to capture notes, so I snap a pic and send to the boss.  We also a staff meeting at lunchtime, so on the way to get the food for everyone, I stopped at Panera (my fave) and got a Pink Ribbon bagel in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Bummer of it was that I not only hit crappy construction on the way back to work, but the food (chinese hibachi) leaked all over my car and eventually my clothes.  Ugh.  I took out my stress on the sidewalk with a little post-work walk.


There wasn't really much to say about Thursday except that it was cold.  I know what you're thinking...59 isn't cold!  Oh, but it is when you're a Floridian who HATES the cold.  70 is too cold, people.  And by the way, turn down the darn A/C...


I was super busy at work on Friday, but Joe was nice enough to send me a pic of the little man going for a walk in his new Puma jacket.  I think he looks like his Grandma in that pic!  In the afternoon, I ran over to this maternity/baby consignment sale to see if I could snag anything good.  There wasn't too much, but I did found an awesome toddler swing!  It was totally on his Christmas list and I totally got it for 50% less that it sells for normally!  Woo hoo!  Before bedtime Friday, Nash showed me his awesome skills.  FYI...my kid can dunk and he's only 10 months old.

So that's it for this week, but we've got tons more coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...