Monday, October 24, 2011

First Haircut

We reached a MAJOR milestone on Saturday.  Brace yourselves, folks. 

We had to cut the hairs.  Yep, you heard it right.  The shaggy 'do had to go.  My mom was tired of me referring to my kid as "homeless," and I couldn't bear the sight of him constantly tugging at his too-long locks.  See for yourself:


So off they went.

I took him to this kid-friendly haircut place called Snip-Its.  Totally cute and worth the $22 with tip that I paid.  And he did great!  He didn't fidgit much at all (thank you cherry sucker and strategically placed tv playing cartoons).  And I was even able to take some cute photos.



He seemed to like it when she sprayed the top to wet it down...or maybe he just wanted to drink it.


Those are some long hairs!



And just how did it turn out, you ask? 







Amazing!!

No idea what he is eating here, but it doesn't look good

He looks like such a little man now!  All day yesterday, I would look at him and be like, my god you are so friggin cute!!  Best part was that they gave me a certificate and a little bag of his hair to keep in my baby book!  Totally worth $22.

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. How very cool!!! they make a certificate and everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...