Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Women of Cumulus - Part I

I've decided to do a short-run feature I'm calling the Women of Cumulus. It's an homage to the fabulous girls that I work with, where we take a moment to acknowledge some of their most fashionable days! Hey now, we all have bad days where we throw our hair up in a bun (hello, today) or wear the same go-to outfit we wore last Tuesday, but this series showcases those oh so special days, where you think...Damn, I look good.

This works one of two ways: (1) Someone informs me that they are having a particularly fashionable day or (2) I nominate someone based on their fashionable aura that day.

First up in the chute is Joey! She ALWAYS looks amazing, oh so feminine, and has the most positive attitude. So, thanks to Joey for being my first victim!

Dress: Kohl's
Bolero: Stolen from another dress!
Shoes: Ross


Earrings:  Charlotte Russe

The best part about Joey's outfit (besides how great her animal print fits in with the jungle-y background, is that it's affordable!  She proves that you can look amazing and still be thrifty! 

Take note, mom...we're talking to you!!! (My mom can't ever seem to find anything to wear unless it comes from White House Black Market and costs an arm and a leg).

Who's next?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Joey, YOU LOOK FABULOSO!!!
    I nominate Mike Graefe, we enjoy his fashion risks. Very Bradley Cooper-esque. Mike, your up next! (don't be mean)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...