Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #11

This week was pretty standard, except for the many random baby steps that my little man took!  He's going at it with this walking thing and does so well.  I haven't managed to snap a really good pick of him walking, but it is coming, my friends.  We're linking up with Amy over at a good life, who had a pretty sweet week of fabric shopping, workouts, and sweet little P-Ray...so go check it out!


I worked Monday, as usual, but we did get to make our weekly trip to the mall play place.  Nash was not shy about showing off his walking skills...especially when all the cute ladies were around.

After work I played with the Bubs, who was still exhibiting some of his whiny behavior I previously posted about.  This particular tantrum was because I wouldn't let him chew on my flip flop (bad mommy?)...  After dinner, Nash showed us that he's going to be an awesome golfer just like daddy...minus his clothes.


On Tuesday, I kept up my promise to eat healthier (less meat, less dairy, less sugar), so I hit up one of my favorite hot spots for a hummus veggie sandwich.  Yum!  While I was at work, Scooter and Nash worked on their tandum window watching...waiting for Mama to get home??

I hit up the halloween store at lunch, so my afternoon was spent putting the finishing touches on my now-ghoulish office.  Please notice the addition the bloody hand prints.  I also bought halloween costumes for me and Nash, but those are Top Secret until the big day.


I started Wednesday off with an awesome run before sunrise.  And what a sunrise it was...

Was super busy all day, so no pics were taken!


Thursday was a bit of a bummer since I was informed that I would now be taking over a significantly larger chunk of work.  Not just any work, but the part of my job that I like the LEAST.  Booo!   I drowned my sorrows in a giant, dripping plate of....grapefruit??  Still eatin' healthy, folks.

That night, Nash wowed me with his self-feeding skills.  He is now able to grab just about anything I give him, even if it's slippery or smooshy.  And he sure does love to feed himself.  Now if I could just get him to hold the damn bottle/sippy cup.


Friday I made sure to check in with the folks at home with a quick "hiya, howya doing" iPhone pic.  I scoured Pinterest, google, People, etc... looking for hair ideas as I have my appointment with Joy on Saturday.  Marisa Miller, I adore thee...especially thee hair.

After work, I hung out with a sweet baby in a basket, who just happened to get two new pairs of shoes in the mail (Mama = online shoppaholic).  Daddy gave Nash a headrush during a post-dinner crazy fest.

And that was my week...hoping to take more and more (and better) photos in the next few weeks since there is so much going!  I love fall!


Give us two clicks if you're stuck inside thanks to a super rainy weekend, like we are. 
Ok, we'd like two clicks even if you aren't. 

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. boo to more work but yay to eating healthy! i salute you... i am so far off the wagon at the moment. oooops.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...