Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up

I seemed to be running late almost every day this week, so I apologize up front for the wet hair, wrinkly clothes, and hasty poses. I promise next week I'll get up earlier, eat better, be a better person, save the world... Ok, well maybe I won't do ALL those things next week, but you get the idea.


Monday
Skirt:  Charlotte Russe circa 2006
Tank: Express
Cardi, Flats, and Shades:  Target

Tuesday

Dress: Asos
Vest:  Target
Wedges:  Charlotte Russe

Wednesday

Pants:  H&M
Shirt and Bangle:  Express
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson

Thursday

Tunic:  H&M
Leggings:  Target
Shoes:  Victoria's Secret

Jammies on the Bubs:  Children's Place

Friday

Skinnies:  Target
White Tank:  Charlotte Russe
Shirt:  Banana Republic
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson
Lipstick:  Flame by Covergirl

And that's the fashion in this week, people.  Let me know what you think...leave me a comment, send me an email (dipinto410{at}gmail{dot}com), or find me on facebook.  I'd love to hear what you like, what you don't...and DEF hit me up if you have ideas for future outfits.  I'm all about trying new things!

Oh, and unfortunately those people over at Top Baby Blogs did their little reset thing, so my little bloggy has fallen off the grid.  Your vote could be the one that gets us back up there, so don't be shy.  Two clicks and we love you!  Thanks!


Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower! I'm loving your style! I wish I had every single on of those outfits!

    www.youngmothersmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...