Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up vol. 6

New week, new week, new week! Ahhh, it feels like fall...and I'm loving it.  Along with the proximity of my birthday and the purchase of Halloween costumes, we've been enjoying some much cooler weather these days.  I'm starting to realize that I will soon need to bid farewell to all of my tank tops, short dresses, and open-toed shoes.  Bring on the jackets, boots, and winter accessories!

Here is this week's rundown:

Monday

Pants: Kardashian Kollection for Sears
Shirt:  Charlotte Russe
Curls/Waves:  bun I slept in last night


Tuesday

Dress:  Zara
Cardi and Belt:  Target
Boots:  Shoedazzle

Nash's Christmas Jammies: Carter's


Wednesday

Skirt (that's really a dress):  Charlotte Russe
White Tee and Gold Belt:  Express
Cardi:  H&M
Shoes:  Shoedazzle


Thursday

Pants:  Guess
Shirt:  2BeBe
Cardi:  Target
Wedges:  Charlotte Russe

FYI:  My son's a ninja

Friday

Skinnies:  Heidi Klum for Motherhood (yikes, they're maternities!)
Top: Urban Outfitters
Cardi:  Old Navy
Belt:  Stolen off an Express dress
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson

Shoutout to my impromptu photographer: MG



And that's the week in fashion.  Look for exciting winter wardrobe updates in the next few weeks, er months!

2 comments:

  1. oohh! love the skirt that's really a dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was secretly a giant pain in the arse because the folded down part kept folding back up. Soooo annoying...but cute while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...