Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up Vol. 7

This week was uber special because it's BIRTHDAY week!  Yep, that's right, I'm officially older as today is my 29th birthday, so look for a special birthday post in the next few days.  But for now, we've got some fashion to discuss.  This week I issued myself a challenge:  wear sparkles every day.  Let me tell you, there were definitely times I wanted to abandon ship and just wear something comfy because a lot of my sparkly stuff is just not comfortable.  But I grinned and beared it, and here we go!


Monday

Pants and Wedges: Charlotte Russe
Sparkly Tank:  Express
Cardi:  H&M


Tuesday
Sequin-Trim Tank Dress:  Express
Faux Fur Vest:  DIY (see Love Meagan for tutorial)
Belt (hidden) and Earrings:  Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson


Wednesday

Sequin Leopard Dress:  Rodarte for Target
Blazer:  Off a pant suit from Dillard's
Belt:  Express
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson



Thursday

Pants, Shirt, and Sequin Vest:  Express
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Aldo


Friday (My Birthday!!!)

Jeans, Cuff, and Sparkly Tank:  Express
White Under Tank:  American Eagle
Earrings:  Aldo Accessories
Shoes:  Shoedazzle



I did it!  I managed to sneak sparkles into every single outfit I wore this week...even if it was just something subtle.   I like these kinds of challenges...may have to make it a regular occurrence.

My birthday was kinda craptastic since I had to work (and it was one of the busiest work weeks ever) and Joe had to work that night.  But we did a little celebration in between me coming home and him leaving, so it wasn't all bad.  And Joe's birthday was on Sunday, so we celebrated family style.
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...