Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up vol. 10

It's getting close to the holidays!  I am feeling a Red Challenge coming up...what do you think?  Have to try to wear red every single day the week before Christmas.  If you want to link up and wear something red (even if it's not every day), let me know and I'll put something together!  Don't forget you can link up on facebook, through your own blog, or just send me pics and I'll post them!

Here goes!

Monday

Pants: Kardashian Collection for Sears
Blouse (wish you could see the details better): H&M
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson


Tuesday

Dress:  BCBG (from the outlet)
Tights: H&M
Belt: Express
Shoes:  Shoedazzle

Wednesday

Crops and Flats:  Charlotte Russe
Tee:  H&M
Scarf:  Express

Thursday

Skirt:  Forever 21
Yellow Tank:  Banana Republic
Cardi and Wedges:  Target
Belt:  Charlotte Russe

Friday

Skinnies:  Charlotte Russe
Aqua Tank: American Eagle
Sweater:  Hollister
Pearls:  Express
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson

I definitely had some misses (in my mind) this week, and I'm totally in need of a healthy diet overhaul.  Things just aren't fitting like they used to!  I need to cut the crap and eat right, I'm telling ya!

Well, hope you enjoyed this week's wrap up since I really enjoy putting them together every week.  We need to work on our camera settings when we do the Monday/Thursday shots (they are during the harsh midday sun), so look for clearer photos next week!  Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. oh man, this is a great idea... it might force me to change up the ol' hoodie & sweats more than once a week ;) you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie - I passed on a cool little award I received to you. - The Liebster Award.:) Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the Liebster award? I must google...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked it up...thank you! I totally need to do my five now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...