Friday, November 11, 2011

11 Months on 11/11/11


It must be lucky to turn 11 months on 11/11/11, right?!  My sweet little man is almost one, and I'm truly excited for him.  He's grown and changed so much since last month's post, and I hardly see the baby that I once held in my arms.  He's now a boy!  And a big boy at that!


This kid loves to explore!  Loves books, Yo Gabba, and trucks!  He babbles nonstop, and wears his emotions on his little sleeve. 



He's so much fun to interact with now, as he loves to play games. He will race you, play peek-a-boo, and wrestle! His giggles are undeniably infectious, and every where we go people say how cute he is.  Like I said last month, he's such a boy!  He's rough and loud and messy...and loves to get physical with us (just ask...we have the bruises/scratches/bite marks to prove it). 



He's a good sleep, a great eater, and thrives on routine. I feel like he misses me now when I leave for work, and is much more clingy when I am home. Our nighttime routine (bath, books, milk, and a cuddle) is the absolute highlight of my day, and I feel like he really enjoys it too.

I love you, little man!  Can't wait to see what your last month of "babyhood" have in store!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...