Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Women of Cumulus - Part III

So many beautiful ladies, so little time!  This week it's Melanie!  Melanie always rocks it, no matter if she's all dolled up or going for casual cuteness.  This outfit totally fits the WoC bill!

Jeans:  J. Lo
Tank:  OP
Vest: Forever21
Wedges:  Payless
I just adore how she looks like this beautiful, happy little hippie girl!  Truth be told, I am originally from Colorado, and you know we're all secretly tree-hugging hippies out there, so she's one of my people!

All Accessories:  Glitter (in Chicago)
Gorgeous!!  She was a natural, folks.  Tell me that face isn't meant for photos and I'll call you a low-down, dirty liar. 

Thanks to Melanie for putting the CUte into Cumulus, and for being a great model.

Who's up next week?  Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...