Friday, November 11, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #14

I must admit up front that I was not very good at taking pics this week, but I have an idea.  I'm going to start doing my week including the weekends.  I'm so much better at taking pics when I'm not working (plus there isn't much exciting to photograph at work), so look for version 2.0 next week!

Linking up with Amy at a good life...


Just another manic monday...which means work (boo), cuddles with my man after work (yayyy), and a thrashed playroom.  Daddy spent most of the evening trying to conquer his new Tiger Woods golf game (courtesy of Nash for Daddy's birthday), so Bubs and I tried to figure out how long it would take us to dump out every single toy/book/DVD he has. Not long, we discovered.


My BFFs met me at the front door after my morning run on Tuesday.  Bubs decided to wake up early, so Mama lucked out (and Daddy got screwed).  Bubs wasn't too happy to be outside, but BoBo (the stuffed doggie in his clenched fist) seemed pretty content.

For lunch I checked out this health food market right around the corner from work and discovered that they have ::gasp:: a juice bar!!  I have SERIOUSLY been looking/hoping for one for EVER.  I got the "greens only" with a bit of tasty green apple to cut the healthy-ness a bit.  Yum!


There were only two highlights of this week's Wednesday.  Lunch time - where I perused Barnes and Noble for the latest photography mags and even checked out some sweet iPhone apps (can you say stealthy camera mode??).  The other highlight was hanging out with the hubs after our evening run...kinda miss that guy, you know...


Thursdays are always my most hectic day, so I saved all the snaps for the post-work hours.  I couldn't wait to get out of there - even if it wasn't until almost 6 pm.  My man was waiting for me to come home so I could feed him dinner, play some peek-a-boo, and shove my iPhone flash in his face a billion times.  Daddy didn't seem too thrilled to be on that side of the camera either (he's normally the photog for my Friday's Fashion Wrap Up series).


Friday was a weird day.  One of the sales reps (and someone I was building a friendship with) decided to resign.  On top of that, I didn't get the position I applied for - even though the boss says there's bigger things out there for me.  But I managed to sneak in a few excitable hiya, howya doin pics for my man...and in return, I get open-mouth-oh-hey-mama pics.

While killing time in between meetings, I came across this quote that I just HAD to send to Joe.  He's getting into running with me, but sometimes I worry that he thinks he's not enough of a "runner" to hang.  As this quote points out, if you run, you're a runner.  Period.  Sent it to the hubs ASAP.

After work, I hung out with the cutest little man alive - who also happened to be very tired aka clingy aka whiney.  We took calls from the neighborhood kids while watching Nemo until it was finally time to hit the sack.

And that's it for this week!  I have GOT to get planning on Bubs birthday extravaganza and cannot wait to share all the details with you!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...