Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up Vol. 8

I cannot believe it's already November.  I am so proud that I've been keeping up with these posts every week!  And I'm totally finding outfits that I never even knew I had!  I seriously don't think I've worn the same thing twice since I started doing this little feature.  Winning!

Now that I'm done tooting my own horn, let's get into the sweetness.

Monday

Pants and Belt:  Express
Embellished Tee:  J. Crew
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Lame Hair:  Give me a break, it's Monday

Tuesday

Pencil Skirt:  Express
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Belt:  Forever 21
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson circa 2006
Lipstick:  Covergirl Cranberry Shine

Wednesday

Dress: Target
Vest: Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Victoria's Secret
Earrings: Aldo Accessories

Thursday

Pants and White Tank:  Express
Shirt: Old Navy
Wedges:  Charlotte Russe
Rings: Aldo and Charlotte Russe
Man, do I look like I just rolled out of bed. 

Friday

Skinnies: Charlotte Russe
Shirt: Forever 21
Wedges:  Target
Desperate Hug:  Knowing I have drill this weekend
and won't get to spend much time with my Bubs

That's the rundown!  Seems a bit weak compared to last week's Sparkle challenge, but it can't always be birthday week.  As always, let me know what you think - what you love, what you loathe.  I need more hair ideas too, so may need to hit up Pinterest over the weekend for some inspiration.

Thanks for reading...tune in next week!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...