Monday, November 7, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #13

Once again, we've missed some weeks, but it's been crazy around here.  Birthdays, radio events, army stuff, etc.., etc...  But we're back on the boat this week, so here goes.  As usual...linking up with Amy over at a good life


Monday was halloween, so we started the week off right with a little mustache prank.  Way too many people said my 'stache actually looked good, so I'm still a bit hesitant to rock the menswear trend any time in the near future.  At lunch, my men and I hit up the mall for some food and friends.  Too bad there was literally NO ONE at the play place, so we had it all to ourselves.  Bubs took over his favorite car (of course) and played "in the tube - not coming out" with daddy.

Later that day, I heard about the ridiculousness that was Kim K's marriage is now over.  We settled all our intraoffice bets, but I still love the girl...what can I say.

We stayed in that night (since we did our trick-or-treating the night before) and handed out candy to all the little ghouls.  We actually got quite a few, so no candy was wasted.


Tuesday started with some Mama - Nash cuddles in the bathroom.  I worked (again), so brought out the new fish eye lens to capture the awesomeness that is cubicle life.  Mike looks thrilled, eh? 
At lunch, the team and I decided to hit up the new Buffalo Wild Wings.  Good news:  food was delish and a good time was had by all.  Bad news: we totally got chewed out by the boss for taking an hour and a half lunch when no one is at budget (I don't have a budget, but I was contributing to the delinquency of our sales staff).  Since the day was pretty shitastic after that, I vented my frsutrations during a nice post-work walk with my two favorite guys.

Wednesday was super busy, so I only managed to take 2 pictures!  I had lots of stuff to do to prepare for drill this weekend, so I was combing over old NCOER's trying to get ideas.  I have to evaluate someone I've seen only twice in the last year, so I needed some serious inspiration! 

While I slaved away, Nashman hung out with Daddy, Mimi, AND Suzi...and even got to go for a short walk around the neighborhood.  Doesn't he look dashing in his sweet jeans and sneaks?!


Thursday was going to be terrible, so I just saved the picture taking for my Bubs.  First thing in the morning, he greeted me with a sweet little smile over the baby gate.  Come on, Mama...you know you wanna give me some of your peanut butter toast. 

After a hellish work day, I came home to a handsome husband, a perfect little man, and a First Halloween card from Grandpa (my dad)!  Too cute.  Bathtime was lots of fun that night (aka Mama got soaked and Bubs had a blast).


Friday we were supposed to go to Baby Signs class after work, BUT Daddy left the car seat base in his car and had to work all day/night, so I was a bit bummed.  So, we decided to stay home, have broom ninja competitions, and snuggle while chewing on pieces of our sippy cup.

Overall it was a good week, even if it was super busy and thus a tad annoying.  We're hoping to do our holiday photo session this coming weekend, so will be scouting our closets and local retailers for family outfit choices!  What to wear?!?!?!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...