Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend at the Farmer's Market



I got to enjoy a rare treat this weekend...a whole weekend off!  It was so nice to just wake up and be able to spend time with my family...without having to be anywhere.  Ahhhh....
On Saturday, we headed out to our local farmer's market, ate lunch, and played in the park.  Bubs was in his element, and I was running around like a mad woman trying to capture it all.  I must admit the majority of them came out terribly blurry, as I just haven't gotten used to changing the focal points quickly enough to compose the different shots. 


He moves so much, there's very little time to adjust...and I think I need to just use the center point and pre-focus before composing the shot...  ::sigh::

But there were some great ones!




Don't you just love his little outfit?!  He's my favorite little man ever (Mama bias).
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...