Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #15

I am a few ::ahem:: days late on this, but it's been a busy week (do I say that every week?).  Even still, I thought I should share my week with you guys...in case any of you are clinging to the edge of your seat waiting to see what boring thrilling things I did this week.  And this week I threw Saturday and Sunday in there...

Linking up with Amy...who's way better at this than me!


On Sunday, we got to spend the whole day together!  (Editor's Note:  see, isn't it better when you don't start the week with a work day?  I agree...::  We spend the morning zooming around the playroom on Nash's little man bike.  He's obsessed with this thing (and anything else that moves), so thank god Uncle Chris and Aunt Sophy gave us this...  Later on in the day, we packed up our water bottle and headed over to Joe's parents' house (they are down for three whole months!!) where Nash showed us his high-speed running skills.  The rest of the night was spent with our friends Tiffany and Elliott (and their sweet baby girl Kyla).


On Monday, I switched up my whole office look by replacing my wallpaper with a shot from this weekend's farmer's market.  Man, he's cute...don't ya think?  After work, we headed out for a family stroller jog and then spent the night chasing after a certain cranky mccrankerson.



Tuesday seemed like a good day to bust out the fancy peacock feather tights...and to knock out a sweet flyer for our company's Thanksgiving Feast.  Not to shabby, if I do say so myself.  While Mama slaved away at work, Bubs got to hang out with his grandparents and eat a metric ton of fruit (that white tee was, uh, not white by the time I got there).

The only thing notable about Wednesday was that I busted out a scarf for the first time this season (who cares if it's Florida so it's only a summer scarf)!


Thursday was the day of Nash-filled mischief!  First he attacked the family room vertical blinds, then tried to take out a pot much larger than he.  Then it was on to the toy box/basket/wagon thing that he just loves to climb in.  Finally, the little man set his eyes on Mama (curled up in the corner) and ran over to jump on top of her.


Friday was the last day for Baby Signs...which I am both happy and sad about.  It was so great to spend time with other mamas and for Bubs to play with kiddos, and it was awesome to get out of work a bit early on Fridays to hang out with him.  But man did it suck having to drive haul ass to be there by 5:30.  And it really was an insane free for all...those kids were not paying any attention to us AT ALL.


Saturday Bubs once again attempted to tackle the toy box/basket/wagon thing...as you can see from the look on his face, he's not happy.  Flash to 2 minutes in the box, and he's screaming at me to unwedge him from between the Ben n Jerrys ice cream truck and the mr. incredible squeaky doll.  Give it up, kid...

Well, that's our week.  It wasn't too exciting, but it was good on our end!  This coming week is Thanksgiving, so we can't wait to eat good food, get out of work for a few days, and spend some much needed quality time with family.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...