Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #19

So, I was a little crazy with the pics this week. I think I was trying to make up for a few weeks of less-then plentiful photos, or maybe this was just a photo-friendly week.  Either way, I'm going to make you sit through a long post filled with way too many pics of my cute (I think) little man...and a few other things too.  Oh, and when you're done here, head on over to a good life and see how their week went.

In case you noticed, I skipped Sunday.  Those pics were covered by his birthday post.


Monday started out with an unhappy little man.   Apparently, my flash is not the first thing he wants to see in the morning.  The rest of my morning was filled with half-marathon registration and candy cane eating.  Love this time of year.  After lunch we hit up the doctor for Nash's 12-month well visit and learned he is in fact perfect.

It had been a dreary couple of days here, so I was not surprised to find myself in rainy traffic on the way home Monday.  My dreary mood was lifted, however, as soon as I got home and saw how much Nash loves his Thomas the Train!  The boys discussed the dynamics of ceiling fans in front of the Christmas tree.


Tuesday began with some milk drinking (he loves it now that I add vanilla extract to it - best advice ever).  Work meant passing off some of the mother-in-laws cookies and saying goodbye to a co-worker who decided to jump ship - leaving each of us with a token to remember her by (check out mine).  The rain was finally drying up, so I raced home to have dinner with the boys before playtime.

Nash loves his new music table.  Know what else he loves?  Attacking daddy and pointing at E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.


Sometimes work life crosses into regular life...which is exactly what happened Wednesday morning.  We talked about goal-setting, and I got all motivated.  I need to check back in with my 30-Before-30 list and think about some resolutions (no more sugar = must).  At lunch, I hit up the photo store to check out some fun colored camera bags (Christmas is coming up!).

After work, Bubs and I share a delicious meal in front of the tv (mom of the year award).  After dinner, he felt the need to rearrange his room and settled into the big chair to read himself a few stories.  They grow up so fast, you know...


Thursday was a beautiful day!!  Which really irked me since I was stuck inside all day.  But I did manage to break out during lunch to feel the sun on my ankles and grab some Ben n Jerry's (there's that damn sugar again).  Thursdays are always rough work days and judging by the amount of red ink on this report, this Thursday was about par for the course.

That night, Bubs decided it was super comfy to sleep on the tile and chewed on his friends after inviting them into his ball pit.  Such a good host.


Friday was cookie exchange day at work, so I walked away with a ton of yummy treats (really, Theresa?  More Sugar??)  Nash discovered it's really awesome to keep your blanket on your head all the time.  We watched some Yo Gabba and cuddled for 10 minutes before he realized it was way cooler to chill in his carseat and watch.  He also mastered sticking the foam letters onto the tiles during bath time (hi naked baby tushie).

After the little man conked out, I met some friends out for a few drinks.  We got pretty silly and I was super stoked when Joe showed up to hang out (he was working, but got to leave early)!


Bubs woke up super happy on Saturday (especially during tent time with daddy).  While he napped, I whipped up a cute little diaper cover (using this tutorial) for this sweet photo shoot I have been planning (will share soon).  We also got some new friends shipping in for Nash's birthday from my dad.

While daddy chilled on the golf course with his dad, Mama and Nash headed to the toddler park in Viera.  It's made for kids aged 2-5, so he was right at home with the little slides and tunnels (and may have enjoyed the mulch way too much).

Perfect ending?  Dinner and margaritas with my main man.

Who could imagine a better week?!  Go ahead, try me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...