Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up vol 14

This week was the Nerdy Chic Edition...something like where spectacles meets sweater vests.  I actually came up with the idea after being unable to put my contacts in Monday morning, so I was totally rocking the four eyes.  So, why not embrace it?!

Flash to Thursday morning and I'm standing in my closet thinking, I'm totally out of nerdy clothes.  So, admittedly, my outfits were not that nerdy.  But I tried.  And I definitely wore some different things this week, so that's a success in my book.

Here goes!

Monday

Pants and Wedges:  Charlotte Russe (Seen here)
Sweater: Hollister
Ruffle Tank:  Target
Belt:  Express
Spectacles:  D&G via LensCrafters


Tuesday


Skirt:  Target (Seen here)
Sweater:  Hollister
Ruffle Tank:  H&M
Flats:  Charlotte Russe


Wednesday


Skirt, Shirt, and Vest:  Express  (Seen here)
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe


Thursday


Dress:  ASOS (Seen here)
Cardi:  H&M (Seen here and here)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Pearls:  Express
Other flower necklace:  DIY by ME!

Nash's Truck Jammies:  Old Navy


Friday


Jeans and Top:  H&M (Seen here)
Flats:  Guess
Lipstick:  Coral Crush by Maybelline
No Smile:  It's Friday and everyone is off from work except me.

And that's it!  I was going to do a Christmas theme, but I own like one red top and one green dress and that's it!  Red is a bit extreme for most circumstances and I look terrible in green, so you get nerdy instead!

Thoughts, comments, complaints, suggesstions...feel free to coment below or email me at dipinto410{at}gmail{dot}com.

1 comment:

  1. I am just wondering how I can come to own a closet like yours. In my dreams... in my dreams...sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...