Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up vol. 3

This week has been hellish, to say the least.  I've contemplated bashing my head into the desk on more than one occasion and I'm not sure I'm over that impulse just yet.

::sigh::  When did it stop being fun and start being a pain in the arse?  Anyone, anyone...Bueller??

Here goes!
Monday

Pants: Express
Shirt: Arden B
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson
Hair Clip:  Charlotte Russe

Tuesday


Dress:  Asos (although you can't really see it)
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson circa 2008
Love: Mama and Nash

Thursday


Pants and top:  Charlotte Russe
Earrings:  Express
I switched to flip flops at lunch to play with baby man.

Friday


Jeans and Shirt:  Express
Headband:  Aldo Accessories

I know what you're thinking...Wait, where did Wednesday day go?  Well, I had to pull Army duty for the presentation of a Bronze Star for Valor (super cool), so it was Army duds that day.  Even so, thought I would share a pic.

Sorry it's so blurry...camera phone pic.  I'm so tough, aren't I?  Hahaha, who am I kidding...

Well that's it folks.  Let me know what you think...  Am I boring you yet?  :-)
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...