Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up - Bringing it Back to Vol. 1

Back in the day (a few months ago), I used to do these Friday Fashion wrap up posts that were really nothing more than me trying to remember what I wore each day so I could limit proximate repeats.  As it turns out, they were some of my more popular posts!  Who knew someone else cared what kind of pants I threw on that morning?!?

Either way, I always thought it was kind of fun and I do miss posing for the ole cam every day.  So I'm throwing it back out there...like it or not!

Monday
Maxi Dress:  Sears
Denim Jacket:  Arden B
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Flats:  Target
Tuesday
Dress:  Target (I think)
Blazer:  H&M
Shoes:  Bakers
Wednesday
Dress:  Missoni for Target
Shoes:  Shoedazzle

Thursday
Pants:  Express
T-shirt:  Express
Scarf:  ?  (no tag)

Nash:  Carters Jammies
 Friday
Jeans:  Express
Tank:  Express
Shirt/thing:  Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Charlotte Russe
Headband: H&M

Nash:  Carters Jammies and a smile!
So there you go...my week in a fashionable blur.  Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  Oh, and a special shout out to the hubs for being gracious enough to take photos every morning before work (I know he thinks it's nerdy, but he loves me anyways).
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. I love these and your 'Tuesday dress' is from Old Navy because I have the exact same one. I love the Missouni Dress!!!! They are completely sold out of everything. Its crazy!!!!! And lastly I have to add... you look fantastic!!!! And to think you were worried about after baby pounds!!!!! You need to not to worry at all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...