Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #6

I missed a few weeks!  I kept taking pics, but never got a chance to put up an actual post, so it feels great to be back to posting!  See what chaos at work and a not-so-relaxing vacation does to you!!

Anyway, here are the deets:


We woke up in NJ Monday, ready to head back home after 9 long days of vacation (ever thought you would hear that??).  After playing a little "hey, how are you" in the headboard mirror, we packed everything up and headed for the airport.  Even though he was a little bit rowdy at the beginning of the flight, Nash managed to settle down for a 90-minute nap while on the plane!  I kicked back and tried to sleep too, but man, was it uncomfortable!  Nash loves to travel and REALLY loves the tram!

Once we got home and officially relaxed, Nashie settled back into his routine and LOVED playing with his "old" toys.  There's no place like home.


I was a little depressed to be back to work on Tuesday, so I didn't take many pics.  Just a quick selfie and then a shot of my newest venture, for accountability purposes.  I officially signed up for the Long Doggers Beach 5K on the 17th and I stumbled upon a Melbourne marathon!  I would, of course, only do the 8K since I am running the Disney Half just a few weeks later...


Back to work for me and sweet camo heli jammies for Muffin!  Gosh, I love that man.  Work work work, but I did manage to pop over to Target at lunch for some retail therapy.  I picked up a few new frames for some of my fave vacay pics, some thank you cards, cute little pink clips, and a teal picture clip thing.  After more work (ugh), I was finally able to get home and hang out with my men.  They were sitting around watching movies, so I just sat back and smiled.


Thursday was relatively low key at work, so I was really looking forward to my lunch time date with Nash and Joe.  After eating our usual lunch at Nature's Table (and one little man managing his squeezy pouch of broccoli, pears, and peas all by himself), we headed to the play place.  He was crazy!  He was crawling around at warp speed, chasing all the bigger kiddos, and making friends (thank god).  No Mama's were emotionally harmed during the taking of these photos.


Friday just felt like a vibrant day, so I paired my rather brisk black ensemble with some bright coral lipstick.  It wasn't quite the look I was going for when I went lipstick shopping, but it ended up working great!  5pm came and poof!  I was back at home!  Nash showed me all his tricks - clapping (making sound now), standing/cruising/falling, giving kisses...and we made some silly faces into the phone (which he promptly snagged and dragged around with him).  While daddy got ready for work, we knocked out our bath, drank some milk, read some stories, and snuggled with Mama.  I spent the rest of my evening cleaning and preparing for my mother, who officially moves in with us tomorrow!  More on that later...





Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...