Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Newest Shopping Venture

I've been on the hunt for some cute new work clothes that won't cost me a pretty penny, but am kind of bored with all the shops I normally frequent. Since I read waaaaay too many blogs, I figured someone might have inside info on where to shop...and lo and behold! One did!

Melissa over at Dear Baby (love her blog) does a little Ladies Room Fashion show piece that I adore...she started them back when she was pregnant and decided to keep it rolling even after her latest little one, Arlo, was born. Anyhoos, I kept noticing that a lot of her pieces that I liked were from Asos, so I thought I would check it out. Holy mother of online shopping!! I spent way too much time perusing their seemingly endless options and ended up ordering these three little beauties:



This last one I actually got in a pretty slate blue, but the pic was no longer available, so you get to see it in white instead.  The prices are awesome, but they are listed in pounds, so you've got to do some converting (I just googled pounds to dollars and got a nifty converter that I entered the prices into).  I think I got all three of mine for $94!  Not bad considering the average H&M dress is $39.99 and the average Express dress is $69.99 (my two office wardrobe go-to's).

Just spreading the shopping love a bit for anyone out there looking for new clothes!
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...