Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #7

This has been the craziest two months ever...with my 4 weeks of Army duty, then my boss quitting, then vacation, then my mom moving in, and then another weekend of Army duty!  Woooo!  I need a break.  Because of this my posting has not been that great, but there isn't much planned in the next month, so I hope to catch up.

Here's this week's iPhone rundown.

Monday was Labor day, so we spent the morning relaxing (I laid out in the sun while Nash napped).  In the afternoon, my mom and I took the little man up to the Avenue Viera for lunch and some shopping.  He really enjoyed himself, despite the sour look on his face. 

That night we all kicked back to a nice dinner and watched America's Got Talent (the hubs is obsessed).


Ugh, back to work on Tuesday.  I snapped some selfies in Jason's Deli while I waited for my lunch, the headed over to Barnes and Noble to peruse some mags.  I love B&N because I don't have to buy anything, but everything is way newer than the library.  I found some awesome bathroom tower/cabinet things I want in my next house and a sweet (and short) workout.  I need to get motivated!


Wednesday started with some Mama/baby love...he sure is cute when he wants to be "rescued."   

I had so much fun at B&N on Tuesday, I decided to head back on Wednesday and check out some photography reads.  I ended up buying this great visual guide to Photoshop Elements (which I just bought).  I know quite a bit about Photoshop, but my version is so old, I figured I needed a refresher. 

That night, Nash and I hung out in the play area until bedtime.  He has learned how to turn on the flashing ball we got at Old Navy and constantly bangs it around trying to make it light up.  Then he proceeds to eat it.  He also found out that he fits very nicely inside the toy basket.  Who knew tight spaces would make him so happy...


Thursday was crazy busy for me at work (since I was not going to be there on Friday), but I did manage to break away for lunch.  I met Joe, the little man, and my mama at the mall where we scarfed some lunch before heading to the play place.  I didn't snap any iPhone pics of it, but we had an incident with a really creepy lady who ::brace yourselves:: actually touched my baby.  Like, don't you know you DO NOT do that?!?!  Nash knew something wasn't right and even cried and ran to daddy at one point.


Friday was day one of three Army days I had to complete, so no baby shots :-(  My room was pretty sad, but at least I had my own office space and I wasn't sharing a shower with 30 other girls.  I spent the whole day walking around to the different sites taking pics of the soldiers at the confidence course (hello sweet rappel tower) and at the M16 range (I'm not really a gun person).  After sweating my butt off all day, I broke away for a quick (not) trip to find dinner which resulted in 2 hours on the road (but the sunset was pretty).  My phone didn't work so great thanks to the our BFE location and cinderblock building, so I shot Joe a quick good night kiss, then hit the sack.

And that was my week...hope you find it interesting.  I am really liking doing these weekly posts...it keeps me really aware and focused on the unique things that happen each day and I get a record to look back on!  So I hope you like it too.




Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...