Thursday, May 12, 2011

Making Lists

As you’ve all probably learned already, I am a little bit of a control freak. I like things to be neat and orderly and in their correct spot. Well, since having a baby, I have had to abandon many of my Type-A behaviors, as I just don’t have time to color-code my closet by sleeve length. It’s been quite an adjustment since disorder tends to make me stressed out and edgy.
One of the things I still HAVE to do is make lists. I am such a list girl, it’s crazy. I carry around a little notebook filled with notes, shopping lists, wish lists, home improvement DIY “some day” lists, etc… etc… I even catalog all the army work that I’ve done, how much I got paid, and when, as well as when our nanny comes to watch Nash (this is for some childcare tax credit thing I just learned about).

My Newest Favorite To Do List Notebook.  Image via
A while back, Joe was having problems keeping all his work stuff straight since we were always busy with baby stuff, doctor’s appointments, last-minute to-do’s…so I suggested to him that he make lists. He said he does, but usually on little scraps of paper. I said, “No, no, you need to get a notebook.” All in one place. Well that seemed to work! He said he felt so much more organized. Now he keeps his to do lists on the Memo function of his phone, so it’s always right there for him. I can’t seem to give up the paper notebook – even though I too use the memo function on my phone.

Current Memo Count: 9



Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...