Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Moving News

Well, looks like we really are gonna sell our house and move! It's exciting because it will be like starting over with a blank canvas. New house...OUR house. But there are a few things to consider.

I am realizing I don't really want to work. I thought I did, but now that I've been doing it for about a month, I'm discovering it was a desire to get out, not necessarily work. So I found a mommy group and now Nash is getting old enough for swim lessons and other activities. And I choose now to work. So I'm hoping to work long enough to get us the loan under my name, then go to part-time somewhere. Means we have to make sure we only buy the house we can afford with one (and a half) salaries.

Also, it's been tough finding good neighborhoods. I'm nervous to move somewhere that I end up not liking. This county just sucks, I tell ya.

More to come when I have access to my pics!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...