Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday's Fashion Wrap Up

This week I started taking pics of my outfits every day, so that I could get in on the linky parties everyone does.  This week I will just take pics because I need to figure out how to do the linky thing before I get it all screwed up.  So below are some pics of me at work...trying to be fashionable despite the fact that I haven't really even worn clothes (other than yoga pants and tank tops) in like a year... 


Wednesday

Shirt is from H&M.
Lipstick is Red Lizard from Nars.

Was going for the black/white/red look this day.  Someone told me they thought I looked like a model...I promptly laughed.

Thursday



Shirt and Pants from Express
Tank is probably Pac Sun
Shoes are Jessica Simpson
 
I decided to bring in a mirror since there are no good full-lengthers here in the office.  This should simplify the picure taking...but will work much better when I get moved into my new office! 
This is one of my favorite work outfits...so light and feminine. But the shirt shrunk a bit...bums me out.
Friday



Cardigan is Target
Two white tanks are lord knows...one Target, one Pac Sun, I think
Jeans are H&M
Shoes are Steve Madden
Scarf is Express
Sunnies are D&G




Casual Friday means cuter shoes!




Every monochrome outfit needs a splash of color!  Express or Charlotte Russe, I'm sure...



Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

3 comments:

  1. I just visited H&M in Scottsdale...they have not decided to grace CO with their presence yet! Probably for the better as I could not afford my new wardrobe every season shopping there! However, you look great and stylish! Death before 'mom-pants'!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Simpson shoes are the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Mom pants for this mama...no way!

    And OMGTHEYAREMYFAVORITE. I love that her shoes are only $80 or so, but super cute. And every pair I have it uber comfortable too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...