Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Veggie Outback Meal

With Joe being a vegetarian, I've had to be really creative when cooking. Although I could easily make pasta every night, I've really tried to branch out and experiment with all the veggie meat options out there...and at this point I would even dare to say I'm a little bit of an expert.

I've tried almost all of them and can honestly MOST of them are pretty damn good! Especially if you're creative in how you prepare them. Case in point:





The other night I experimented with some seasoned "chicken breasts" and "bacon" and remade an Outback classic - Alice Springs Chicken. Add a side of baked sweet potato fries and steamed broccoli and you've got a great meal!



Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...