Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fashion Wrap Up

Monday
Feeling like all black today...even though I'm cheerful, I am tired!

Sheer blouse and black under tank are both Express.
Wait, black sailor pants are EXPRESS too!!  Goodness.  Shoes, that you can't see, are Charlotte Russe.


Tuesday
Today was Hurricane Lock-In Day at work, but I ended up being the only one to dress up.  Thank god I was sensible enough to wear something I could change out of!
  Hurricane Couture!
Ok, here's my normal outfit!
Sweater is Arden B.
Dress is Charlotte Russe.
Shoes are Ah-maz-ing...by Shoe Dazzle.
Just a sunny little face shot for your enjoyment.


Wednesday
Keeping the short dress thing going a little longer since it's super hot out and I'm not meeting Joe and Muffin for lunch (so no playing/bending over/squatting involved).
Dress is delicious...oh, and from Guess.
Shoes are Jessica Simpson.
Accessories are from Express.



Thursday
Going for cutely comfy today as I'm meeting my two loves at Moe's for lunch up in Viera. 
Top is from Charlotte Russe (and is my new favorite!!).
Crops are Express.
Shoes are Jessica Simpson.
Earrings are Charlotte Russe (ancient).
This is what happens to your pants when you eat Mexican next to a grabby 6-month old.  Queso stains...real nice, kid.



Friday
Bringing back the Hippy!!  All jokes aside, I love this outfit...even though the top kept shifting around all day.  Annoying.
Sheer, lace top is from Charlotte Russe.
White under tank is from Express.
Skinnies I bought at Kohl's a while back.
Shoes are Charlotte Russe.
 Dorky expression is courtesy of a long, rough week at work.


Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...