Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Night Home Alone

Usually Joe and I are sitting on the couch right about now, enjoying some quiet time after Muffin has gone to bed. Tonight, however, Joe had to work. A little something called Chippendales is at the County Line tonight, so it's just me and the kiddo at home. And said kiddo is in bed...attempting to sleep.

So what is a mama to do?  Make baby food!!





Of course, I could have started some of the sewing projects I've got waiting in the wings.  Been meaning to make some baby pants, some more binkie clips, and a few other things.

Today at lunch I stopped off at Jo-Anns to pick up some new fabric to make baby slings out of.  I bought a nice one a while back, but it ended up shrinking a bit when I washed it.  Because it was just the perfect size when I bought it, it is now just too small.  So I thought I would make one...seems easy enough.    Here's what I got:
  I got two different ones because while I was there I got the bright idea that I ought to try to make a ring sling too!  So I got my fabric and went back to work.

I ended up ordering some awesome colored aluminum rings online, so just waiting for them to come in.  Then I need a free night to do some sewing.  Might be awhile, since we have so much to do to the house still.  But I feel the fabric calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...