Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Our Nanny

When I finally got a job and faced the challenge of finding someone to take care of Nash while Joe was at work, I was really nervous. I'd heard a lit of horror stories and really doubted anyone would be good enough, but we had to find someone - and fast.

Joe had heard that our neighbor's daughter was staying with them and used to be a nanny for a newborn, so we decided to give her a try.

Things have been good so far...although I still feel like Mama is the best . ;-)

Sometimes she send me cute lil pics of him to tide me over while I'm away. Here's what I got today.



Loving his dinner and wanting her phone!!! Miss you, Muffin.


Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...