Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fashion Wrap Up

Monday
Went in a bit late this morning because we had Nash's 6-month well visit (he's perfect!).
Dress is new! From H&M.
Shoes are from Shoedazzle.
Earrings are my fave!!! From Charlotte Russe.



Tuesday
Went for a bit more casual today since I had to hang some picture frames and shelves in my new office.
Black linen pants, nude under tank, and flats are from Charlotte Russe.
Lime shirt is from Zara.
Earrings are from Aldo Accessories. Love the color splash!


Wednesday
Feeling girly this morning, but it's FREEZING in the office!! Ugh. 90 deg outside, meat locker inside.

Pink dress from H&M.
Cardi from J. Crew.


Shoes are Jessica Simpson.



Earrings are Charlotte Russe.


Thursday
Since I'm meeting Joe, Nash, and our friend Tiffany and her sweet baby Kyla for lunch at the mall play place, I wanted to be comfy (or as comfy as you can be in office clothes).


Black pants are Charlotte Russe.
B/W sweater is from 2b bebe (Bebe's outlet store).
Black eyelet tank is from H&M.

Closeup of trim on tank...details never show up on these damn iPhone pics.

Shoes are from Bakers.


Earrings and silver cuff are Express.



Friday
Casual, but warm...that is the mantra. 


Dress is from Express.
Jacket is Forever 21.


Flats are Steve Madden.


Earrings are probably Charlotte Russe, but I lose track.



Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

2 comments:

  1. i am living through your style. and you are so fortunate in the shoe department!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...thanks! At least someone reads this stuff! And yeah, I have a bit of a shoe problem. Good thing is that I've been collecting them over the years, so hasn't really cost me that much...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...