Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Year Ago Today...

...I married my best friend.  And here we are.  Married with a sweet little baby.  Who knew you could fit so much into one year.

We had an amazing wedding.  An incredible honeymoon.  Nine crazy months of pregnancy.  Thirteen insane hours of labor.  And four beautiful months of love love.  And here we are.

Even though sometimes I seem negative or I get down on my situation, I know in my heart of hearts that this is what is meant for me.  Perhaps I am meant to stay home and take good care of my doodle.  Perhaps I am meant to have a crazy difficult child because I can handle it (I can, right??)...   Everything happens for a reason. 

Here's a few quick shots of how we spent our special day.
Laid out in the backyard


Took a swim in the "baby pool." (hot tub)

Laid around and took naps. (sort of)
My forever family.  Love love.

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...