Saturday, April 16, 2011

Smartie Pants

Tonight the little man decided he was gonna show mama who was boss.  I rocked him until he fell asleep, then carefully laid him in his crib before sneaking out of the room.

No less than 5 minutes later, he's fussing, so I run back in.  I stick the binkie in his mouth, rub his little belly til he falls asleep, then walk out.

5 minutes later...he's awake again.   This time when I stick the binkie in his mouth, he quickly wraps a chubby little hand around my thumb and holds on for dear life.  Hahahaha...he's like, "You're not going anywhere this time."

Thank god his grip loosened once he fell asleep again or else I might still be held hostage!

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...