Saturday, April 16, 2011

WHW.

I read so many blogs where the mommies post about what they wore that week, it's funny.  I think there's even a whole blog titled "What I Wore."  And then there are about a million smaller blogs who link to those "big" blogs about What They Wore.  Not wanting to be a copycat, but wanting to get in on the outfit party (since I am a fashion whore and all), I decided I would do my own version.

What He Wore.  Hehe...

I am going to post a few pics from the week and tell about where I got the idea from and where you can buy each piece.  Sound like fun?  I wish more people would do this since I love looking at their kids' clothes.  I know Kourtney Kardashian does on her blog and I love it!

So here goes:
 Shirt and short both from H&M (Love them) (not avail online)

Hat - Children's Place (no longer avail)
Polo Onesie (super soft!) - Baby Gap (Gray no longer avail)
Seersucker shorts with attached belt - Old Navy
Those are really the only "outfit" pics I took this week, but I figure it gets the job done.  Not going to kid myself or you guys by saying I will take a pic every single day...just the good ones.

Hope you guys like it!


Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...