Monday, July 18, 2011

Guest Blogger - Kaity, from As We Grow

Hi everyone!  I've decided to share one of my favorite mommy bloggers with you (just remember I found her first)!  Her name is Kaity, and I hope you take a moment to hop on over to her blog As We Grow, check out the awesome pics of her sweet little man, and tell her I sent you!
_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Let me just say, I am totally pumped to be guest posting for Theresa, today! 
My name is Kaity. I'm a 20 (yes, 20. That means I had my son at 19) year old momma to an amazing little munchkin Tucker! And proud army wife to my gorgeous hubby, Paul. I'm obsessed with blogging, and would love for you all to come over and say hi, look around, and maybe (if you like us ;)) follow! 

Tell us about your family- 
Well, I have a 5 month old little monster named Tucker, he's the sweetest, cutest baby on the block! I'm married to my knight in shining camo, Paul. He's away in training right now. He left when Tucker was 2 weeks old. And has only seen him 4 times since then. He doesn't come home till the very end of September :(

Describe an average day in your household-
Well, Tucker normally wakes up around 9 every morning. We get up, get dressed, and eat some breakfast! Then he watches his favorite show of all time- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He is obsessed. And when his one show is over, he isn't happy when the tv goes off! 
Right now, we are living with my in-laws for the next couple of weeks, until we move into our new home. So life isn't on an official schedule other than mornings and nights!

What's the most dramatic change you've experienced since becoming a mother?
I would have to say sacrifice. I talk a lot about that here!


If you could go back to your pre-kiddo days and start over, what would you do differently (if anything)?
Honestly, I would not change a single thing. Everything that has happened in my life, has happened for a reason, and brought me to where I am, and who I am today. Some of those times sucked, and were super hard. But they only make you stronger!

Tell us a bit about your initial inspiration for blogging?  Are there specific blogs you just L.O.V.E. to read?
Tucker was by far, my inspiration for blogging. I had attempted to blog in the past, but nothing ever kept me going! Oh yeah, there are tons of blogs that I love! Just to name a few: Bringing Up Bumble, IROCKSOWHAT, The Paper Mama.. there's a ton more, but the list could go on and on!


What's one thing you wish other people knew about you (or knew more about)?
To be honest, nothing really! I'm a very open, honest person. So what you see, is what you get! :)

What's your favorite part about being a mommy blogger?
Seeing and reading how other mommy's do it each and everyday! And also meeting new people! 
I love hearing what people have to say, and reading their stories as well. It's so interesting.

So come by, and introduce yourself! Here! At As We Grow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...