Friday, July 15, 2011

More Teeth?!?!

The other night I came home from Army duty and Joe casually mentions something about Nash's tooth bothering him.

I was like, "WHAT TOOTH?!?"



I knew he had his two bottom "teef," but he'd had them for a while, so that couldn't be what Joe was referring to.

Oh no...he has more!!  He is getting one of his top front teeth (the bunny teef!!)!!  AND I noticed that he has some white showing through on the bottom next to one of his front teeth.  TWO MORE TEETH?!?!



Who is this baby and why is he trying to grow up so fast?  ::tear::



Another thing that makes me tear up?  Not getting votes...keep an eye dry and give a click...


Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

2 comments:

  1. your baby boy is so handsome!!! i know how fast they grow and its scary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is scary...every time I leave for a day, I'm like, whoa...who are you?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...