Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics #4

Linking up with Amy at a good life...per the uze...and Zerique over at One Sweet Story.


Monday was a day off!  Yayy for the Army only working every other Monday, so I got to hang out with my two favorite men all day.  We started the day off by relaxing, cleaning up, and watching a little Nick Jr.  Once Daddy was up and moving and Nash had taken his first nap, we decided to venture out to Home Depot.   There are SO many beautification projects we've been wanting to do to get this house ready to sell, so off we went.

After unloading all the new supplies, we took a little time to play.  Nashie learned that Mama's shins are quite tasty!  It was super hot out, so we went through quite a few outfit changes before ending up in a green shortie romper thing.  When it was time for bed, we took a nice relaxing bath.  <---sarcasm.  His baths have been super stressful lately since he's not napping good and is totally exhausted by bed time.  He knows bed comes after bath, so he gets all crazy and starts chewing on hair brushes.

 Tuesday was another Army work day for, which was pretty hectic judging by the number of obnoxious yellow post-its I used just to keep everything straight.  I treated myself to Chipotle at lunch, but ordered my uze without rice!  I'm trying to eat a little healthier since I've been working out, but haven't lost a pound.  Not even half a pound, people.

Nashie spent the day with Susie, the nanny, and she was kind enough to send me a pic of him lounging around with his toys.  Once I got home, we did some playing of our own, and even got to hang out in the bathroom sink (he's a perfect fit!)...

 Wednesday was my last day of Army duty!!  It started bright and early with some circuits, a shower, and my oatmeal deal.  Daddy and Nashie woke up a bit later and sent me a good morning pic.  At lunch, I decided to hit up the mall since it was my last day in Orlando and everything...and luckily Express has brought back my FAVORITE jeans!  I scooped up a really dark pair of Stella Flares (see Friday post for pics). 

Nashie spent some more time with the nanny and really began exercising his vocal cords.  He does a whole string of ba-ba-pthlll-abababa now!  It's quite humorous to listen to him babbling away.  We had a sweet little wrestle sesh with daddy once I got home, but quickly headed to bed because once again, we did not nap!


Thursday is all fashion pics because I didn't get any with the muffin.  We actually went to the mall play place at lunch and I got some AMAZINGLY AWESOME pics, but alas, they were all with my fancy cam.  I enjoyed wearing normal clothes again and taking pics for my blog, but it does seem a little vain to have a whole day and three pics of me.  Hmmm...oh well.

My top, crops, and belt are all Express.  My SWEEEEEEET new shoes are Chinese Laundry from Shoe Dazzle.  Do you like?


Friday was a pretty awesome day because I got to go home for lunch!  I sure missed that while I was working in Orlando.  Me and the Muff hung out and played so that Joe could take a shower and get ready.  He seriously is my favorite little man ever.

I went back to taking fashion pics, but decided this cute little cropped one was more interesting than my usual full-body-in-the-too-small-full-length-mirror pic.  FYI:  Top is Charlotte Russe, jeans are NEW from Express (love love love love).

I got out early, canceled my gym membership (finally), and settled in for a relaxing night alone (Joe worked).  I cruised some blogs until 9 pm or so when I realize that my kitchen was thrashed.  ::sigh::  Threw in a load of laundry, let the bottles soak, and sat back down to knock out this little post.

Until next week, friends...









Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...