Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics (#1)

This marks my first ever Week in iPhone Pics link up! I love the idea and execution (seen over at a good life), so I thought this would be the perfect way to make up for no Friday Fashion Wrap Up. This way I still have something to do all week AND you guys get to follow me around while on Army duty (boo).  Here goes:

(No pics for Monday...all pics taken with my fancy cam and that's against the rules)


Tuesday was spent in Orlando on Army duty, so hardly any time with my muffin. I did however get to eat me some Chipotle (delish) and do some shopping at H&M, where I picked up a hot pink blouse, a rust-colored mini, a pair of cute khakis for Muff, and a sweet yellow cuff bracelet (score!)...

After lunch, I was glued to the tv waiting for the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial and nearly vomited when I heard Not Guilty. I felt like driving over to that damn courthouse and smacking each one of those jurors upside the head. Rest of afternoon I was in a bad mood so no work was done. Only thing that saved the day was spending about 40 minutes with my man after I got home before he had to go to bed...love love.


Wednesday was another Army day that started out with the hour-long ride into Orlando.  I did some pretty tough circuits for PT, showered, and then wolfed down some yummy homemade banana bread protein oatmeal.  Shortly after breakfast, I noticed that I was sportin' some darn fire ant bites on my thumb.  I didn't even feel the bite!  Confession:  My own neuroses forced me to google images of spider bites...just to be sure.

At lunch, I spied some cute young boys in Chipotle (yes, I ate there two days in a row, don't judge me), so I snapped a pic.  Relax hubs, I'm just snagging some style ideas for Muffin!  My afternoon was pretty slow so I spent some time with a cherry lollipop and my new best friend, Pinterest.

Since I don't get home until 6 pm or so, and Joe has been eating dinner up at his parents house, I only get a short period of time with Baby Muff before he has to go to bed.  Bath and story time are super important times for us to bond...want to make sure he doesn't forget who his mama is while I'm busy these next few weeks.  So far so good.


Thursday started out with a blissful 1.7 mile run down some picturesque back country roads in the most glorious conditions possible.  Okay, that's a big fat lie.  It was a beat up, two-lane road behind the armory and it was 75 deg and 85% humidity.  It sucked.  And I'm sore as hell from the last two days of working out (damn myself for being lazy the last month months).

At lunch I hurried over to the Mall at Millenia to check out the baby section at Zara.  I scored some sweet stuff for Nash!  And while I was waiting to pay, I noticed the girl behind the counter had the most awesome undone hair I have ever seen.  She was totally chic, so I had to take a pic (sorry it's so blurry, I didn't want to be a certified stalker or anything).  I stopped for a cookie bar and diet coke (so much for my run this morning, ha) and then noticed the most amazing thing...  WE'RE GETTING A LULULEMON!  I fell in love with them while in DC and was bummed when I couldn't find them here...so yayyy for that! Now I need to start working out more to justify the cost.


Friday started off with the final shuttle launch...like ever.  Since we live right next door (not literally, but almost), we almost always get to see it up close and personal.  Since I was over in Orlando doing the duty, I jumped out back to watch.  Well, it was super cloudy, so all I got was a brief glimpse when it broke through the clouds.  If you look reeeeaaaallly close, you might be able to see the smoke trail. But don't feel bad if you can't...it's like seriously tiny.

For lunch, I ventured over to Whole Foods (love!), but it took almost 30 minutes of my 60 minute lunch to get there, so I barely had any time to walk around and shop.  So I quickly grabbed a sammie, some chips, a diet Izze (Izzie??), and some delicious "wholesome" cookie bites.

After finishing up work, I had to drive him in a monsoon.  It was raining so hard, I was going 40 with the hazards on.  Even so, I felt eternally grateful to not be one of the 50 billion people heading west (the other way) because the traffic was backed up for nearly 20 miles due to the shuttle launch.

Finally at home, I spent some time with my main man!  He's crawling a bit these days, so he is such a monkey.  You can barely hold him because he's trying to move and grab and just get going!  But I did manage to sneak in some yummy squeezes while daddy distracted him.

Hope you liked my first ever Week in iPhone post!  Hoping to do one every week...it's a lot of work though!



Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. this is an awesome post. looks like it needs a lot of coordinating. i am going to try and commit to this one next week. looks like fun!!!! and it also looks like you had a great week despite the training.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...